This notice details our copyright protection of the design and content of the rockchoir.com website and measures we take to protect our intellectual property.
Rock Choir Website legal notice
This legal notice is applicable to the rockchoir.com website.
- The rockchoir.com website design is Copyright © 2020 Rock Choir Ltd. Rock Choir Ltd vigorously defends the copyright of its web design. Those websites that are deemed to have infringed our copyright and plagarised our website design can expect legal action to be taken against them.
- The rockchoir.com website content is Copyright © 2020 Rock Choir Ltd. Rock Choir Ltd checks for content that has been plagarised from rockchoir.com on a monthly basis using paid for third party copyright protection tools. Action will be taken against those companies and/or individuals that have plagarised rockchoir.com website copy using a paid for and proven legal service.
- In addition to the removal of any infringing content or design, Rock Choir Ltd reserves the right to request damages for any copyright infringement.
- Where any third-party elements have been used on the rockchoir.com website, Rock Choir Ltd has the required licenses for the use of such images, or the permission of the third-party.
- rockchoir.com website content can only be used with written permission signed by a Director of the Company.
If you have any questions regarding our legal notice, or wish to request the use of the text on our website, please use our contact form so we can consider your request.
Website launched on 1st December 2015.